mgr Aleksandra Kuhn, M.A.
Education and Qualifications
- M.A. (magister) in Applied Linguistics: Translating and Interpreting – Polish, German, English (University of Warsaw)
- School of German Law (University of Warsaw / University of Bonn)
- M.A. in “Comparative East and Western European Studies“: Law and Cultural Studies (University of Regensburg)
- Extracurricular course of study “Cross-cultural Communication“ (University of Regensburg / Regensburg University of Applied Sciences)
- Publicly appointed and sworn interpreter and translator for the Polish language (Regional Court of Weiden i.d.OPf., Germany)
- Sworn translator and interpreter for the German language (Translators’ List by the Polish Ministry of Justice)
- Sworn translator and interpreter for the English language (Translators’ List by the Polish Ministry of Justice)
- Member of the Federal Association of Interpreters and Translators (BDÜ) and the Polish Society of Sworn and Specialised Translators TEPIS
- German > Polish
- Polish > German
- English > Polish
- Polish > English
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
All assignments are carried out by me personally. If you are looking for a translator of a language or area of expertise I do not offer, I will be happy to recommend you a colleague appropriate for your assignment.